Vision International School (VIS)
is a proprietary school owned by the renowned Almuftah Group, and a Member of the Council for International Schools (CIS). The school is located in a modern, spacious and beautiful educational facility located in Al Wakra – a close suburb of Doha, Qatar, on the Arabian Gulf.
Our campus opened in September 2014, with 225 students in grades Pre-K through Grade 8, and an eventual maximum capacity of 1200 students in Pre-K through Grade 12. Classes are co-ed in Pre-K through Kindergarten 2 (KG2). Classes from Grades 1 and up are single-gender.
The school offers an American international curriculum along with Arabic language, Qatari History, and Islamic Studies.
The school is a modern, purpose-built campus including:
- An early childhood section for Pre-K and Kindergarten
- Elementary school for Grades 1-5; sections for boys and sections for girls
- Middle/High school for Grades 6-11; sections for boys and sections for girls
- A full-size gymnasium, swimming pool, two cafeterias, well-equipped libraries, art, science, and music labs, and exciting play spaces in both shaded and fully air-conditioned settings
- A robust After School Activities program for all grades from KG1 and up