VIS values the important role our parents play in our school community, and we strive to enhance these relationships wherever possible. We welcome parent input, and send out annual surveys to parents to find out what we do well, and how we can continue to develop our young school.
Parent feedback is a valuable part of our growth, and we are delighted that so many of our parents value our school and staff.
* We take this opportunity to express our utmost satisfaction and gratitude to the opportunity we had to have this value adding association with Vision International School in the education journey of our children.
It was a fulfilling alliance for us and we wish all the best to the wonderful staff of VIS.
Parent of students in grades 1 & 8.
* My sincerest thanks for the support extended to my son during his stay at VIS. He really loves VIS and had a wonderful time in school, with his teachers and classmates. He was very fortunate to be in a supportive school, non-discriminating and takes extra mile to meet the needs of the students.
I am still in awe of VIS and the people my son and I have time with. And grateful to get communications from VIS.
- Parent of Grade 2 student
* Our two sons (grades 4 and 5) had a really good experience at VIS and I and my wife are very thankful at the opportunity they got to being part of VIS community for the past two years. We are recommending VIS to anyone who is looking for an International School in Qatar for their kids.
* All of my children loved the After School Activities
* You should be proud of [all of your staff] because they are doing a very good job.
Can't access your account?